WE ARE HIRING!
Updated: Jun 21, 2022
Hong Kong Aid is recruiting below:
- Project Coordinating & Care Officer*
- Casework Officer*
This post will primarily, but not exclusively, serve Hongkongers with British National (Overseas) status. Part-time working 12hrs a week on a fixed-term contract until December 2022.
This project aims to provide a direct support service to Hongkongers to empower them with knowledge of the UK system, their rights and options in making choices or accessing services, and empower Hongkongers to become confident with the British system and culture. Under the project, we aim to achieve four targets below:
- To combine existing resources hence pairing them up based on the community's needs with services provided by the government and different organisations.
- To fill the gaps between the existing resources and real needs, by expanding our support to the community.
- To assist targeted service users in integrating the new life in the UK by solving their difficulties.
- To boost the community involvement by forming support groups by region and nature of needs.
Salary: £8,640 per annum
Location: London, United Kingdom
Please find the Job Description and Person Specification below.
Please submit two Cover letters in English and Hong Kong Cantonese, no more than 1 page, in PDF format and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23:59 UK Time, on 26th June 2022, stating the job title in the subject of the email. Asylum seekers with "Permission to work" are also welcome.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the follow-up with an interview(s).
Please note: the successful candidates must be able to take up the role before the end of July 2022.